Storage and care
Following a few simple rules will ensure the mooring lines are correctly stored to prolong their service life and ongoing safe deployment:
• Make sure ropes are completely dry before storing
• Store in dry, well ventilated, dark rooms/areas (or at least adequately covered when on drums)
• Do not store near any sources of heat
• Avoid all contact with chemicals of any sorts
• Ensure the mooring line is not twisted when in storage
• Any mooring lines and tails on winches that are not in use should be protected against the elements with a waterproof cover
If necessary, rinse using running lukewarm water only.
Never store damaged rope! This may otherwise be inadvertently used and result in a serious risk of injury!
email@example.com , (+30) 69522 90682-3-4